WEBINAR: European tools to increase quality and internationalisation in education
In the last years, many European tools have been produced to support quality in VET and lifelong learning. This workshop, organised by Borås Stad (on behalf of Västra Götaland region) and EARLALL, in the context of the RegALE (Regional capacity for Adult Learning and Education) project, is aimed to VET (Vocational Education & Training) and ALE (Adult Learning & Education) providers as well as local and regional public authorities dealing with education and training. The workshop seeks to familiarise key actors on the ground with such tools in order to better engage their actions with the European context, which will facilitate their internationalisation and reachout at European level in the long term.
Different EU frameworks and tools will be introduced during the workshop; each of them provides opportunities to increase the quality of the lifelong learning process:
- Education providers, guidance and support staff, researchers and academics, and policymakers: EPALE offers a platform for education professionals in the fields of ALE (Adult Education and Learning) and VET (Vocational Education and Training), where they can exchange best practices, network and share opportunities.
- Guidance practitioners, job-market experts, learners and workers (Euroguidance is a European network of national resource and information centres for guidance in 34 European countries. Europass is a tool developed by the European Union which supports access to the world of work and facilitates CV creation, professional cover letter and job opportunity finding through a skills-based approach.)
- Education planners, practitioners, and policy makers: Quality and qualifications frameworks aim at facilitating the internationalisation of education systems and guaranteeing a high-quality level for all forms of education provision. During the workshop, the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the European Credit for VET (ECVET) will be introduced.
- Date and time: 24 November 2021, 10:00 -11:30 CET
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Hosting platform: Zoom.
- Please note that the webinar will be recorded to be included as an online module together with a series of REGALE webinars in the project Moodle platform. Further information will be provided during the session.