RegALE aims to increase impact and sustainability of regional/local adult education (AE) organisations by setting up or reinforcing networks among them and with regional/local authorities.
The most significant project outcome will be an increase of the partners’ capacity (and of their target groups/members) to respond to their challenges, to build cooperation structures, and to promote an adult education culture in cities/regions.
The project milestones are :
- Background report on the challenges and opportunities of AE in cities/regions
- Repository of good practices that promote a learning culture at local/regional levels
- Peer learning and capacity building activitie
- Peer learning webinars
- Case studies to showcase the piloting experiences
- Road map to develop a learning region/cit
- Policy recommendations for national and European policymakers
Target groups of the project :
- Regional and local authorities dealing with lifelong learning policies, in particular with adult education provision
- Adult education associations (including their staff)
- Public administrators and technical advisors working at regional/local level dealing with adult policies and practices
- Adult education trainers
- Policymakers operating at European and national level (including EU institutions)