RegALE project partners met for the third Transnational Partners meeting
RegALE (Regional Capacity in Adult Education and Learning) project partners met online on 7 and 8 February 2022 for the third transnational partners meeting. The consortium had the opportunity to discuss the project: its work in progress and further steps for the upcoming months.
Three webinars, available on a Moodle platform, were already organised on:
- EU Education tools, organised by EARLALL and Borås stad
- Financing adult learning in Europe: funding tools and their effectiveness by EAEA
- Advocating adult education at the local level by Estonian Non-formal Adult Education Association (ENAEA)
After an ice-breaker where each partners had to present a public art piece from their home towns, the results of the different activities of the project were discussed. During the last months, project partners shared among their networks a survey, drafted by the University of Siena and Borås stad on challenges and opportunities of adult education in the cities and regions. All the data collected is now being analysed and the results will be shared by project partners in the coming weeks.
In parallel, a collection of best practices on knowledge of successful Adult Education practices and policies at local and regional levels was collected by the Hellenic Adult Education Association and VHS Baden Württemberg and the help of project partners. The collection is nearly ready and should
be available on the RegALE website very soon.
Three different types of activities will also be organised by project partners in the coming months:
- Capacity-building activities (training programmes – 3-)
- Peer-learning activities (study visits – 4 -)
- The series of webinars will also continue (11 in total)
Apart from the monthly online partners’ meeting, some partners will meet again from 1 to 3 March on the occasion of the first project training on EU programmes, organised by EAEA. This online training, open to all stakeholders interested in the topic will enable participants to:
- Learn more about current EU policy in Adult Learning Education and Lifelong learning
- Get introduced to the EU policy landscape and especially the Committee of the Regions
- Get introduced to key funding programmes
- Discuss common challenges and opportunities for regional cooperation in Adult Learning
Education and Lifelong learning