TRAINING: Innovation in Adult Learning and Education in the Region of Baden-Württemberg/Germany
The hybrid study visit and peer-learning activity will focus on innovative Adult Learning and Education (ALE) Initiatives in the German region of Baden-Württemberg (BW).
The main themes are:
• digital learning in ALE including hard- and software solutions, methodological approaches of digital learning, digital content of learning
offers for different target groups (low-skilled adults, parents, seniors etc.) and business models for digital and hybrid learning
• career guidance – both digitalised guidance and guidance with view to future skills
• ALE initiatives for, with and of immigrants (fast-track labour market integration, empowerment activities etc.)
The study visit and peer learning activity will consist of a mixture of presentations, practical experiences, discussion forums with relevant stakeholders from the local and regional level in the framework of the alliance for lifelong learning BW and on-site visits at schools and education partners’ premises. It will take place in Stuttgart/Baden-Württemberg. Parts of the programme are broadcasted online and available as online-learning material.
Participants have the option to chose on-site visits according to their specific interests!
To participate in the study visit or online, please complete the online registration form: https://forms.gle/Ynm6mNaTn7MVNsLT8
Participants book accomodation on their own. It is recommended to chose a hotel either in Stuttgart City or with good public transport connections to Stuttgart City. Hotel partners of Volkskshochschulverband Baden-Württemberg in projects with refugees were, among others:
– Mercure Stuttgart City Center, Heilbronner Str. 88, Stuttgart-Nord, 70191 Stuttgart
– Pullman Stuttgart Fontana, Stuttgart Vaihingen, 15 minutes S-Bahn to Stuttgart City, stop right in front of the hotel.
You are welcome to consider these hotels for your booking.
vhs Stuttgart, TREFFPUNKT Rotebühlplatz, Rotebühlpl. 28, 70173 Stuttgart
Other travel tips:
If there are no direct flights from your hometown/country to Stuttgart Airport, the airport Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) is a good alternative to fly to. There are fast train connections from Frankfurt Airport to Stuttgart City (Hauptbahnhof).